Grown ups have been telling us for YEARS that they, too, want to come to camp! So, by popular demand, we are proud to introduce our Ak-O-Mak Adult Training Camp!
Gather with like-minded women and men who love great food, sport and the outdoors for an unforgettable 5 days in beautiful northern Ontario.
We have something for everyone....
- World Class coaching in all aspects of triathlon training whether novice or experienced.
- Video analysis.
- Life-guarded open water swimming in beautiful Ahmic Lake.
- Hone bike skills on roads with little traffic.
- Mountain bike or run on forested camp trails.
- Free time to: read in a hammock, hike, play, sunbathe or explore the lake.
- Other sports/activities such as Sailing, Canoeing, Kayaking, War Canoe, Yoga, Stretching, Beach volleyball, Tennis, Badminton, Basketball, Archery, Self defence, Ping Pong, Championship Croquet.
- Campfires, laughs, camaraderie
- Guest speakers: Nutrition, training, motivation, mindfulness.
- *Massage therapy available*
The camp may be "rustic" but the food is 5 Star! Enjoy nourishing, freshly prepared meals by Chef Samson. Wine included with dinner. (B.Y.O.B for other libations.) Snacks/ fruit / hot beverages available all day.
Lots to do...or little...the choice is yours.
So come and "jump start" your summer season and return home refreshed and motivated.
Massage therapy by appointment with added cost. Adults only 19 years and older.
CHECK OUT ADULT CAMP DAILY SCHEDULE