Grown ups have been telling us for YEARS that they, too, want to come to camp! So, by popular demand, we are proud to introduce our Ak-O-Mak Adult Training Camp!
Gather with like-minded women and men who love great food, sport and the outdoors for an unforgettable 5 days in beautiful northern Ontario.
We have something for everyone….
- World Class coaching in all aspects of triathlon training whether novice or experienced
- Video analysis
- Life-guarded open water swimming in beautiful Ahmic Lake
- Hone bike skills on roads with little traffic
- Mountain bike or run on forested camp trails
- Free time to: read in a hammock, hike, play, sunbathe or explore the lake
- Other sports/activities such as Sailing, Canoeing, Kayaking, War Canoe, Yoga, Stretching, Beach volleyball, Tennis, Badminton, Basketball, Archery, Self Defence, Ping Pong, Championship Croquet
- Campfires, laughs, camaraderie
- Guest speakers: Nutrition, training, motivation, mindfulness
- *Massage therapy available*
The camp may be “rustic,” but the food is 5 Star! Enjoy nourishing, freshly prepared meals by Chef Samson. Wine included with dinner. (B.Y.O.B for other libations.) Snacks/ fruit / hot beverages available all day.
Lots to do… or little… the choice is yours.
So end your summer on a high note and return home refreshed and motivated!
Massage therapy by appointment with added cost. Adults only 19 years and older.