WELCOME TO CAMP AK-O-MAK’S
PREMIERE ADULT TRAINING CAMP!
Grown ups have been telling us for YEARS that they, too, want to come to camp! So, by popular demand, we are proud to introduce our Ak-O-Mak Adult Training Camp!
Gather with like-minded women and men who love great food, sport and the outdoors for an unforgettable 5 days in beautiful northern Ontario.
We have something for everyone….
- World Class coaching in all aspects of triathlon training whether novice or experienced
- Video analysis
- Life-guarded open water swimming in beautiful Ahmic Lake
- Hone bike skills on roads with little traffic
- Mountain bike or run on forested camp trails
- Free time to: read in a hammock, hike, play, sunbathe or explore the lake
- Other sports/activities such as Sailing, Canoeing, Kayaking, War Canoe, Yoga, Stretching, Beach volleyball, Tennis, Badminton, Basketball, Archery, Self Defence, Ping Pong, Championship Croquet
- Campfires, laughs, camaraderie
- Guest speakers: Nutrition, training, motivation, mindfulness
- *Massage therapy available*
The camp may be “rustic,” but the food is 5 Star! Enjoy nourishing, freshly prepared meals by Chef Samson. Wine included with dinner. (B.Y.O.B for other libations.) Snacks/ fruit / hot beverages available all day.
Lots to do… or little… the choice is yours.
So end your summer on a high note and return home refreshed and motivated!
Massage therapy by appointment with added cost. Adults only 19 years and older.
Adult Camp Includes:
- 5 Star Menus: nourishing, freshly prepared meals by Chef Samson. Wine included with dinner (BYOB for other libations)
- Accommodations in our camper cabins. Cabin selection is on a first come basis. Limited tent and trailer space available
- Daily program/activities provided. Guests are invited to utilize our beautiful facility and experienced Ak-O-Mak staff who are there to help you achieve your goals
- All activities are optional!
- Motivational speakers
- Enjoy hiking, sailing, paddle boarding, yoga, fishing and more
- Be active or read and relax in a hammock
- Beautiful natural surroundings
- Something for everyone
Arrival and Departure Information:
- Arrival by 2:00pm on Saturday August 29th A light snack will be available Saturday afternoon
- Dinner served Saturday night in our historic Main House
- Upon arrival, please visit the Main House for:
- Parking directions
- Cabin assignments
- Adult Camp will end at 11:00am on Wednesday September 2nd
Curious to know what a typical day at Adult Camp would be like? Click here to find out.
Don’t know what to pack? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Click here for a full list on what you should bring.