On behalf of my child, I understand that my child's participation in Camp Ak-O-Mak for Girls program is completely voluntary.
- I have familiarized myself with Camp Ak-O-Mak's program and activities.
- I give permission for my child to participate in any activities on the camp premises and any trips out of camp during the summer.
- Although Camp Ak-O-Mak takes reasonable safety measures to minimize the risk of injury, I recognize that certain risks are imminent in the camping industry. I therefore release Camp Ak-O-Mak from and waive any claim for injuries, loss, or other damages while on or off camp property during my child's stay at camp.
- I further recognize and have instructed my child in the importance of knowing and abiding by Camp Ak-O-Mak's rules, regulations and procedures for the safety of participants.
- I also give permission for my daughter's likeness to be used in camp promotional materials such as, but limited to, Camp brochure, website, video, social media posts.
- I also agree and accept to pay any and all damages should my child participate in vandalism.
- I agree and accept that the proper forum for ANY legal action against Camp Ak-O-Mak or it's associated personnel, including Medical, is the Province of Ontario, Dominion of Canada.
- I understand/accept that Store Purchases, Out of Camp Events with Food Purchases & Travel,
additional Medical Expenses will be charged to my daughters Refundable Expense Account.
Balance of refundable expense account to be charged to credit card on file.
I understand Camp Ak-O-Mak will be contacting by email.
To indicate your agreement to the foregoing, please check the following: